Physiomer Hypertonic Nasal Spray's main advantages and applications
- Helps to clear the nose
- An osmotic action reduces edoema and irritation.
- Cleanses the mucosa of infectious allergens.
- Reducing the use of decongestants prescribed by doctors
- Helps to alleviate the discomfort and inactivity caused by a clogged nose, rhinitis, or sinusitis.
- All-natural, non-medicated, and non-habit forming
Directions for use/dosage:
2 or 3 times a day, spray the formulation 1 to 3 times in each nostril.
Colds, allergic rhinitis, and sinusitis are all common ailments.
Instructions for storage:
- Keep in a cold, dry, and dark location.
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
Information about safety:
- Before using, read the label carefully.
- Do not take more than the prescribed amount.
- Keep out of children's reach and sight.