Bio True Multi-Purpose Lens Solution is a sterile, isotonic multipurpose solution based on your eyes' biology. It disinfects and kills bacteria. Because it matches the pH of healthy tears and uses lubricant found naturally in the eyes, it acts similarly to your eyes.Keeps some beneficial tear proteins active for up to 20 hours, keeping lenses moist. Soft contact lenses are used for daily conditioning, cleaning, removing protein deposits, washing, chemical disinfection, and storing.
Hyaluronan, Sulfobetaine, Poloxamine, Boric Acid, Sodium Borate, Sodium Chloride, Preserved with a dual disinfection system.
- Hyaluronani is an ophthalmic lubricant that hydrates your contact lenses in the same manner as your eyes do.
- Has the ability to surround the contact lens and improve wetting and moisture retention.
- The cleaning agents are sulfobetaine and poloxamine.
- The buffering agents are boric acid and sodium borate.
- To maintain osmolarity, sodium chloride is utilised.
Directions for Use :
- Rub each side of the contact lens gently for 20 seconds with at least 3 drops of Bio genuine Multi-purpose solution.
- Rinse each side of the lens thoroughly with Bio true Multi-purpose solution for 5 seconds.
- Fill the lens case with new Bio true Multi-purpose solution after cleaning the contact lenses. Soak for a minimum of 4 hours.
- When not in use, keep the bottle securely closed.
- After each usage, discard the solution from the lens case and store it at room temperature.
- Before the expiration date indicated on the bottle and carton, use it.
- Any leftover solution should be discarded. 90 days after the date of purchase
- Keep out of children's reach.
- Only use under the guidance of a physician.
- Other than as instructed, do not combine with other fluids.
- Unless otherwise directed by a physician, do not administer to the eye at the same time as any other eye medicine