Ingredients to look for:
Oligosaccharides of fructose
Fruit extract of Cucumis sativus
Propylene glycol is a kind of plastic.
Bromide of cetrimonium
- Dermatological micellar water that is gentle on the skin.
- Naturally aid in the re-establishment of the skin's hydrolipidic film
- Micellar water and makeup remover with no rinse
- Removes makeup, grime, and particles from the skin gently without stripping it.
- Treatment for dry skin that stimulates the skin's capacity to retain moisture.
- Combines performance with a high level of tolerance.
- It calms and clears inflamed skin.
- Produces an immediate sensation of freshness
- Every day, in the morning and/or evening, apply
- Using Sensibio H2O, soak a cotton pad.
- Face and eye make-up should be gently cleansed and/or removed.
- Reapply as needed until the cotton pad is clean.
- Using a clean cotton cloth, lightly wipe your face.
Information about safety:
- Keep in a cold, dry, and dark location.
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- Keep out of children's reach.
- Avoid making eye contact.
- If you come into touch with your eyes, flush them with water right away.