Ingredients to Look For:
Crosspolymer of Methyl Methacrylate and Dipropylene Glycol\sCyclopentasiloxane\sCyclohexasiloxane
Fomes Officinalis is a herb that is used to treat a variety of (Mushroom) Sodium Polyacrylate Extract
- Cyclopentasiloxane is a kind of silicone that is used as a conditioner, lubricant, and solvent.
- Cyclohexasiloxane: Feels smooth and slick when touched.
- Dimethicone is a lubricant and conditioning ingredient that is used in a variety of products.
- Bioderma Sebium Pore Refiner: Improves the look of the skin.
- Helps finer, more regular, and cleaner skin texture, as well as tighter, less apparent pores.
- Prevents pores from becoming blocked and blemishes from forming.
- Agaric acid is an astringent that tightens pores.
Directions for Use :
- Use in the morning and/or evening on a daily basis.
- After cleaning, apply Sebium Pore Refiner to your skin.
- Apply Sebium Pore Refiner alone or before your care cream on your entire face for oily skin or to your T-zone (forehead, nose, and chin) for combination skin.
Information about safety:
- If you come into touch with your eyes, immediately rinse them with water.
- Keep out of children's reach.
- Store in a cold, dry, and dark location at room temperature.
- Keep out of direct sunlight.