BIODERMA Sebium Gel softly washes and purifies the skin, while also limiting sebum production and preventing blocked pores.
Ingredients to Look For:
Sodium Amphoacetate of cocoa
Sulfate of Sodium Laureth
Edta (disodium edta)
Oligosaccharides of fructose
Sulfate of zinc
Sulfate of copper
PEG-90 Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract Lactic Acid Glyceryl Isostearate
Sorbate of potassium
Chloride of sodium
Propylene Glycol is a kind of plastic.
Sodium Hydroxide (NaOH)
Sodium Cocoamphoacetate's main advantages are that it aids in efficient cleaning.
Dirt, oil, sebum, and other pollutants are removed by Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract.
Collagen production and UV protection are aided by fructooligosaccharides.
Anti-inflammatory and wound-healing effects are attributed to zinc sulphate.
As prescribed by your doctor, apply BIODERMA Sebium Foaming Gel.
Information about safety:
- Before using, carefully read the label.
- Do not take more than the suggested daily dose.
- Only under medical supervision should it be used.
- Keep out of children's reach.
- Store in a cool, dry location away from direct sunlight and heat.