Allstar Reusable Insulin Pen is an Insulin injection pen that may be used again and over again. The device is used to administer insulin in the body and includes a blend of elegant design style and advanced technology. Only Sanofi Group 3ml (300 units) insulin cartridges (100 units per ml) can be used with AllStar.
Diabetes patients utilise an insulin delivery device to inject insulin.
- Slim and undetectable
- Dose magnification window with no obstructions
- Both sides have a dose arrow.
- Cartridge bayonet lock
- Dial out distance is short.
- Reverse dialling with no penalties
- A maximum dosage of 80 units can be dialled.
- Every unit dialled and dispensed produces an audible click sound.
- At 300 units, it comes to an end.
- During dispensing, a non-rotating dial button is used.
Directions For Use:
- To avoid needle damage and the spread of infectious illnesses, take extra precautions not to contact the needle tip.
- Replace the cartridge.
Remove the AllStar Pro's pen cap and the cartridge holder from the pen body.
Place the fresh cartridge in the cartridge holder, thin end first.
Align the insulin cartridge holder with the pen body and press the plunger back with the cartridge's rubber stopper.
Replace the cartridge holder on the pen body and tighten it until it snaps into place.
Check your insulin and replace it with a new needle.
- Keep out of children's reach.
- AllStar should not be soaked, washed, or lubricated as this may cause damage.
- AllStar should not be stored with a needle connected.
- Refrigeration is not recommended.