Accu-Chek Instant S Blood Glucometer with 10 Test Strip Free The goal range indication gives visual comfort, and the blood glucose result is displayed immediately on the big LCD display. You may also gain quick clarity of your blood glucose level using easy-edge strips.
It is intended to provide visual reassurance and also allows you to customise it to meet your particular goals in a simple and straightforward manner.
Product Specification and Features:
- The Accu-Chek Instant metre is one of the most precise devices available, meeting ISO 15197:2013 accuracy requirements.
- Easy-Edge test strips: Of all the major blood glucose test strips, the Accu-Chek Instant S easy-edge test strip offers the biggest dosage window.
- It may be dosed anywhere along the edge and absorbs blood from the patient's finger automatically.
- There's no need to set anything up: Simply insert a strip, administer a little blood sample, and the big display will show you your blood glucose readings quickly.
- Sample claims: Capillary, Venous, Arterial, Neonate
- There are up to 500 stored readings that can be shown.
- Test strips are available in 10, 25, and 50 vials, so you may select the size that best suits your therapy.
- Testing is very painless with the Accu-Chek Softclix lancing instrument.
- Minimum Glucose Level Measurement Range (mg/dL): 60-140 mg
- Glucose Level Measurement Accuracy: ± 15 %
- Minimum Blood Sample Needed: 0.5
- Date and Time: Yes
- Alternate Site Testing: Yes
- Memory Function: Yes
- Lancets Included: Yes (7, 14, 30, and 90 days fasting as well as postprandial average)
- Test Strips Included: Yes
Directions For Use:
- Insert the test strip into the glucometer and prick your finger with the lancet to obtain a drop of blood.
- Fill the semicircle on the test strip with a drop of blood.
- Before using, carefully read the label.
- Avoid any kind of physical damage.
- Keep out of reach of the children.
- Store in a cool and dry area.
- Make sure to calibrate your metre every time you start using a new box of test strips.
- Before testing, make sure your hands are clean and dry.
- Make sure the strips aren't over their sell-by date.
- When taking a blood sample, do not squeeze your finger.