Accu-Chek Active Blood Glucometer Kit (Box of 10 Test Strips Free) is a simple-to-use device with strong features including precise blood glucose measurement, pre- and post-meal reminders, visual double-check, and intuitive two-button handling. It can be used for self-testing.
It helps in blood glucose monitoring.
Product Specification and Features:
- Up to 500 stored readings can be shown.
- The Accu-Chek Active blood glucose metre is simple to use since it does not require a code chip.
- Intuitive two-button control: Accu-Chek Active is a simple gadget to operate, with only two buttons to press.
- To ensure that the results are accurate, the glucometer allows you to double-check the displayed result and match the colour code.
- The glucometer includes a USB port for transfering stored test results to a computer.
- It accurately measures blood glucose levels and complies with ISO 15197:2013 accuracy requirements.
- 10 mg/dL Minimum Glucose Level Measurement Range.
- Measurement Range for Maximum Glucose Levels (mg/dL): 600 mg/dL
- Measuring Blood Glucose Percentage of accuracy: 15%
- Blood sample size: 1-2 ul(microlitre) (1 thousandth of a millilitre)
- Alternate Site Testing: Yes
- Memory Function: Yes
- Date and Time: Yes
- Test Strips Included: Yes
- No. of Test Strips Included: 10
- Lancets Included: Yes (7, 14, 30, and 90 days fasting as well as postprandial average)
Directions For Use:
- When you insert the test strip into the glucometer, the green light on the glucometer illuminates.
- Prick your finger with the lancet to get a drop of blood, then place the drop of blood on the test strip's area.
- Before using, carefully read the label.
- Keep away from children's reach.
- Avoid any kind of damage.
- Keep in a dry and clean area.
- Make sure you calibrate your metre whenever you begin using a fresh test strip box.
- Check if the strips are within their expiry date or not before use.
- Do not press your finger when you take a sample drop.
- Before testing, wash and dry your hands.